Friday, 29 March 2013

Introduction




Hello, my name is Katie and this is my first ever blog. ahhh scary! I'm not quite sure what to expect and how well this is going to work out for me but I've given myself this Easter break to see. 





So a little bit about me... I've decided that the best way to do this is to write 12 facts about me, so here goes.

  1. My full name is Katie Louise Reynolds
  2. I live in Kent, England
  3. I have a younger brother (whose a right pain)
  4. I love clothes and fashion
  5. If I had money I would shop everyday
  6. My favourite shops are h&m, new look and primark
  7. At the moment I'm really into rings 
  8. I couldn't live with out my friends, especially my best friend and family 
  9. I have strange obsession with dinosaurs. rawr!
  10. I always, always have cold hands
  11. I'm the quiet one in lesson that never speaks
  12. The Hunger Games is the first ever trilogy I've ever read

I'm sure there's lots more interesting facts about me but that's all I could think of.