Friday, 5 April 2013

One week


So I've been blogging for a week now which has gone really quickly and I've managed to post something everyday even if it has been quite late, for example yesterdays post was a nightmare. I thought of it really quickly as the day was ending really fast but I managed it by sitting at my desk just looking around the room for inspiration. I wish I had done something more interesting but I was getting desperate. I'm hoping to continue blogging everyday next week as well but when I go back to school it will be a different story... I will have to only blog at the weekends due to homework and clubs but hopefully the posts will be more interesting with lovely anecdotes from the week that's just passed. I really am enjoying this and blogging is definitely my new hobby despite the fact now I'm spending most of my free time in my room on laptop. I'm hooked. I think that starting this blog was the best idea I've had in a long time.