Sunday, 21 April 2013

Review: L'ORÈAL Nude Magique CC cream

I ordered a sample of LORÈAL's new nude magique CC cream and it arrived so I though it would be good to review it. 

I chose the apricot one which instantly revives tired skin



First of all when I opened the packet (I wasn't sure what to expect) I found it very thin and runny (which shocked me) but that turned out to be okay. I applied it with my fingers and it was very easy to spread although it did dry quite quickly. I also found it required a lot of blending in so you have to work fast. Once it set on my skin it felt very smooth and matt. I wouldn't say it revived my tired skin but I don't really have tired skin anyway. There 3 to choose from; Apricot, Green and Mauve and I didn't know which one to choose so I did 'ip dip do' and went with it. Now this probably isn't the way to go about things but when I'm stuck I just do 'ip dip do'. It also claims for 24 hour hydration and I would agree. My skin felt lovely for the whole day. I did put a pressed powder over the top so I don't know whether it would be different without a powder or not. 

Overall I would rate this product 4 out of 5.It is a really good product and I would recommend it. 

http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/cc-cream/index.aspx