Monday, 13 May 2013

Bafta fashion

Yesterday was the Bafta television awards and through the whole programme i sat there admiring (or not in some cases) the outfit choices. I decided that i would pick out my top 5 best outfits and my 5 worst outfits.


 Best


5thLucy Watson
I love how her dress is very simple with small detail 
just a shame shes linked arms with Spencer Matthews.


4th
 
Paula Lane
I love the sequin detail at the top and how
she's contrasted it with a bold lip.
3rd
Helen McCrory
I really like the floral, fifties inspired
monochrome all into one dress.


2nd
Jenna-Louise Coleman
Her hair is amazing and she's kept to simple
 colours which look great against her skin.


1st
Laura Whitmore
This is definitely my favourite dress. i love the 
gold detail on the skirt and how the dress goes 
in at the waist. It just looks perfect.


Worst

5th
Maxine Peak
I like what she's wearing just not
good for a red carpet.


4th
Tess Daly
I'm not too sure on the layering of the skirt. Yes,
 I know its flapper styled but i'm not convinced.


3rd
Samantha Womack
There's no shape to this dress, the high neck and pleats
at the bottom just don't work. Not so sure on the purple
necklace either which looks like something you tie your curtains up with.
 
2nd
Jessie Wallace
The tutu is too much.


1st
Tina Malone
The tights are not good at all.
 The jacket is more 'going to the shops' not 'going to the baftas'.
Definitely not red carpet. Some may say
mutton dressed as lamb.