Saturday, 11 May 2013

Hollywood Bowl


got to love the shoes


Reynolds and Spender 

'And may the odds be ever in your favour'



Yum

Most amazing people ever

Today me and my friends went out bowling for my friend Tom's birthday. We had such an amazing time. I didn't win or get one strike but it was so much fun. This was the first time in ages I had been out with a group of friends and felt comfortable and wanted there. I love these guys so much, I honestly can't thank them enough for everything they have done for me. It's wonderful how being with the right people can make you have so much more confidence and feel happy about your life. The friendship group I was with before wasn't a good place for me. I felt really left out and I wasn't a very happy person, I couldn't even talk around them without feeling awkward. Now my friends can't shut me up and I can just be my bubbly self again.


Anyway (that got a lot deeper than I planned it to) my friend, Katie, who you can see in the 4th picture she has just started her first blog! I'm so excited for her, please click here to look at it and make sure you follow it. Even though she's only just started I just know it's going to be amazing. 

To end the blog today:
ooops accidental saucy little photo. leave you guys to work it out for yourselves. I mean 5 teenagers bowling... something filthy was bound to happen. I apologise. 

What I'm wearing: Dress, H&M. Jacket, Primark. See it in my previous post