Wednesday, 29 May 2013

The Great Gatsby



Okay so the Great Gatsby was amazing! 

This is one of the best films I have seen in awhile. I thoroughly enjoyed it and lets just say Leonardo DiCaprio (phwoar) I don't care how old he is. The music to this film was undoubtedly amazing. I was sitting there thinking if there was a time period I would live in it would be the 20's because of the buzz and high spirits everywhere. I love the costumes as well and the hair and makeup; arh I just can't get enough of it. 

To make the day even better I got a free cinema ticket because there was a technical fault towards the end of the film. The screen just went green and then there was this loud noise. Luckily they were able to fix it within 10 minutes so we got to see the end of the film (which was a shocker *gasp*). 

Today has been a very good day out with my friend and I can't wait to do it again with her in the summer with our free tickets! 

Toodlepip