Sunday, 2 June 2013

Birthday Haul

Well here's my birthday haul. I'm so thankful to everyone. It really has been one of the best birthdays so far.  


Smells so good.

Love this and the packaging is really cool.

As you can see I've already used this it smells
amazing and leaves your skin really soft.

Can't go wrong with a french manicure on your nails.


I love Emma for this it's adorable.

Dad got me this. I think he only bought it so he could have some,
he kept asking me when I was going to open it. 

My very huge cork board which i asked for. Can't wait for it to go
up and i can put stuff on it. I'm thinking of getting
 fairy lights to go around it. 

Yay a tripod. I used it for all of the photos apart
 from this one obviously.

Notebooks and little decorative things excite me.

Bracelet. Was never sure how I felt about these but now
I have one I really like it.

I think they are my new obsession. *bonus they're British.
I also got money so expect a clothes haul soon.