Saturday, 1 June 2013

It's my birthday!

It was my birthday today!
It has been amazing and I have spent it with the people who mean the most to me. On friday I had a Hunger Games themed party with my friends. We all dressed up as a character and of course watched the film.



 I, in the middle was Effie, then from the left Tom was Peeta, Lucy was Katniss, Emma was just someone from the capitol and Katie was Prim. Unfortunately our other friend Emily wasn't able to make it but she was Rue.

Today I had my family round in the afternoon for cake. Well lots of cake. There had been a misunderstanding so my brother made a cake for me then my nan turned up with another cake, we also had a bit of cake from yesterday. In total I ended up with three birthday cakes. Definitely not complaining as all were lovely. 

Nan's cake                                                       Hunger games cake which I made              Brother's cake
                                                                          Very proud if I do say so myself


I got so many amazing presents which I'm very thankful of. I think tomorrow I'm going to do a birthday haul which should be fun. 

To end the day me, my brother and parents went out for a chinese which was super delicious. It was a great way to end the perfect birthday.

Toodlepip x

P.S I can now buy 15 rated films!