Saturday, 14 September 2013

Confused???

Yes you have arrived at the right blog if innocentclouds.blogspot.co.uk is where you want to be I have just changed the design. A drastic change? yes. Do I like it? not 100% happy but I'm trialing it. What do you think? please let me know. 

This is very different from the design before. A completely different colour scheme and everything but I've been wanting to change it for a while but never had the courage and today I just thought "sod it! If you don't like it you can change it back". 

What I'm not sure on.
The widths are different from before and it's really annoyed me how some of the pictures don't fit and theres chunks cut off. The name is a lot smaller than I would've hoped but I can't changed it (I thought you could). There would be many things I could change if I could but I can't and that's what putting me off keeping it but I'm going to keep it for a while and who knows it might grow on me.