Friday, 29 November 2013

IMAGINE DRAGONS



 more pictures on my instagram

After waiting roughly 200 days it happened. I WENT TO SEE IMAGINE DRAGONS! (screams).
 By far the best concert I have ever been to, it was amazing. I really can't express how brilliant it was but I'm going to try.

So after school we went back to Lucy's to get ready then off we went to the train station. I was so bloody excited the looks we were getting off of people when me and Katie were plies-ing in the station. I just lose all self control when I'm excited. Oh god I look back at it now 'what was I thinking?'. Anyway boring parts; got on the train, arrived, ate McDonalds then went to the venue. Luckily I am a O2 customer so we got priority to jump the queue which was around the whole building plus some. We walked in, found some seats and the best night of my life began.

One of the opening acts was Atlas Genius. I'd never heard of them before and didn't hear much of them due to my bladder needs which is on constant refill but from what I heard they were good.
However the second opening act blew my mind. He is my new obsession. Dan Croll. First impression was that he looked like Proudlock from Made in Chelsea and not bad looking hahaa. His music is so good and the videos on youtube make me laugh. I am highly recommending him.

Onto the main reason I went. Imagine dragons came on and wow. They were sooo goood :). How Dan Reynolds can sing with that much power every night is beyond me. It sounded just like the album. I had such an extraordinary time and got some good pictures. I loved every moment of it and I think we entertained the people around us who were looking at laughing -sorry.
Of course they ended the night with Radioactive and they smashed it. Luckily Dan didn't break his hand on the drum and gave a fantastic performance.

This will definitely not be the last Imagine Dragons concert I go to. Take me back now.
So thank you Dan, Dan, Wayne and Ben.