Saturday, 17 May 2014

Happy Birthday Tom

OOTD: top New Look, Trousers ASOS, Converse, bag & necklace Primark. 

Me and Hannah on the dance machine "5 6 7 8"

Selfies with everyone 

Scared to death on a zombie simulator thing 

Everybody 

Wooh it was Tom's birthday yesterday so today we went bowling. We actually went bowling at the same place as last year for his birthday and I even blogged about it (hollywood bowl ). I had an amazing time despite being tragically awful at it but someone had to lose. This time round we went in the arcade before and after bowling. It was hilarious especially when me and Hannah scared Lucy and Tom in the simulator zombie thing. 


In other news I've done the cold war exam! I can't even express how happy I am it's over. It was probably the most hardest and time restricting exam on my timetable but it's over and I never have to know what happened during the cold war again. 5 exams down, 12 more to go. Not long now and then prom, yay.