Monday, 7 July 2014

Birthday Celebrations

I know, I know my birthday was over a month ago but I still want to share with you what happened because it was brilliant.





Luckily enough me and lucy (the one i'm sitting next to) have our birthday within the same week so we decided to plan something together. Last year for Lucy's birthday we did laser tag and we enjoyed it so much we did it again this year. I don't have any pictures of us doing laser tag but it was great fun and I'm still terrible at it!
After, we drove down to Herne Bay where we had fish and chips on the beach. It was truly perfect (could have been less windy but what do you expect). Then home we went, well to Lucy's house for a good old chit chat around the campfire. Me and Lucy also opened our birthday presents which was lovely (thank you chums) and we had the most amazing beef burgers cooked by Lucy and Tom. I have not stopped craving beef burgers since which is strange because I never really liked them before. My mouth is watering just thinking about them so I must stop.
My 16th birthday is honestly the best birthday I've ever had by far! I wonder what next years will be like?