Friday, 4 July 2014

I'm back



Exams are over, I turned 16 and summer happened. Its all happened or should I say its finally stopped. I've been able to breathe for a bit which consequently meant that I took a break from blogging. It's been lovely to not have to revise and being able to spend time at home getting things sorted and spending time with friends and family: just enjoying all of this free time. However now comes the problem of finding things to do and getting into a routine because my body hates not being in a set routine. So step one of getting into a routine, start blogging again!

How do I go about this?

Instead of cramming everything thats happened (trust me theres a lot) into one big post I will break it down into smaller ones as I would have done. I will try to write at least one blog post each week and if I can two or three. I will just see how things go and how busy (or not so busy) my weeks are.