Sunday, 13 July 2014

What I got for my birthday

This is way after my birthday but it is explained in previous posts. I didn't want this post to be missed so here is what I got for my 16th birthday.


Dan croll's album. He was supporting Imagine dragons on their Night visions tour
 that I went to and I think his music is amazing!

self explanatory.

I shall be a busy bee reading and sewing. 

Me and my friend Amy when we were younger 

Beauty bits that have been used, I wasn't given half empty bottles

I also had money, gift cards, and chocolate which are all spent/eaten :) 

Thank you to everyone for everything, I love it all. I got more than I could ever have asked for and I am so grateful for the thought process gone into some of the gifts. They are lovely gifts from lovely people! 

*This trend is to show everyone what you got for your birthday; not to be a show-off but for everybody else to be nosy and to show your appreciation of the gifts you were given. I am not bragging at all but this was needed to be said as these posts are controversial in the blogging world.*